Where to Eat
The Gear Grinder Grill will be in full effect all weekend serving up breakfast burritos, awesome lunches
We will have Kern River Brewing Company beer on tap Donations accepted.
Where to Stay:
COME CAMP WITH US!! The Keyesville Classic is held at the Keyesville Rec. area located near Lake Isabella and is held on BLM land. Directions can be found by searching “Keyesville Recreation Area Lake Isabella”. The main venue is located approximately one mile West on Keyesville Rd. off Hwy. 155, north side of Keyesville Rd. Please respect the area, people LIVE here. Parking and camping in and around the venue is encouraged, its tradition. DO NOT BLOCK any roads and DO NOT park and camp in areas marked NO CAMPING/PARKING”. Thanks! A campfire permit is required! Go to: www.fs.usda.gov/detail/sequoia/passes-permits/recreation/?cid=fsbdev3_059516 for campfire permit info.
If you don’t have a trailer use Kern River Vacation Trailers. They will drop off a trailer for you. Click here to Book Now.
Kern River Valley Hotels:
- Rivernook Campground (760) 375-2758
- Lake Isabella Motel (Lake Isabella): (760) 379-2800
- Lakeview Motel (Mountain Mesa): (760) 379-8250
- River View Lodge (Kernville): (877) 885-6333 or (760)376-6019
- McCambridge Lodge (Kernville): (760) 376-2288
- Kernville Inn (Kernville): (760) 376-2206
- Kern Lodge Motel (Kernville): (760) 376-2224
- Sequoia Motor Lodge (Kernville): (760) 376-2535
- Pine Cone Inn: (760) 376-6669
- More can be found at the Kernville Chamber of Commerce web site.
Forest Service Campgrounds:
The Forest Service hosts a wide array of campgrounds at affordable rates, both along the river and Lake Isabella. Some of the more popular Forest Service campgrounds are listed below. For information about campground specifics and amenities, it is best to contact the local Forest Service (Kern River Ranger District ~ 760-376-3781).
Boulder Gulch and Hungry Gulch, Hobo, and Sandy Flat campgrounds are the closest to the event venue. For detailed information about Sequoia National Forest camping, recreation, permits, maps, brochures, etc., visit the U.S. Forest Service website at http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia. Some Forest Service campgrounds may be reserved through the National Recreation Reservation Service at 877-444-6777, or through www.ReserveUSA.com.